The TeccSociety Certified Partner represents suppliers that embody sound business practices, cultivate customer trust and loyalty, and consistently deliver products and services that align with customer goals and objectives.
There are three principles required in order for a technology solution provider to achieve TeccSociety’s Preferred Partner status:
1. Two positive referrals from customers within the past (12) months.
2. Confirmed strategic meeting management best practices in place including a defined project management plan to ensure goal alignment, scoping, planning, implementation and KPI evaluation.
3. Demonstration and evaluation of product and/or service solution with the TeccSociety research team.
Ongoing Commitment to TeccSociety’s Ethical and Gold Standard Business Practices
· Establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace.
· To honestly represent products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures of all terms and solution deficiencies.
· Provide truthful and accurate information with respect to the performance of duties.
· Respect confidentiality of all business relationships and avoid revealing confidential details of agreements pertaining customers, suppliers and the association.
· Honor all signed and/or oral contracts clearly stating all charges, services, products, performance expectations and other essential information.
· Safeguard privacy and protect any data collected against mishandling and fraud and respect the preferences of customers regarding the use of their information.
· Approach for all business dealings, marketplace transactions and commitments with integrity.
· Maintain professional conduct and network professionally by avoiding conflicts of interest, including the exchange inappropriate gifts, payments, fees, services, discounts or other favors that are intended to wrongfully influence actions or decisions.